American Express Credit Cards
- American Express credit cards unlimited Cash Rewards, No Annual Fee
- No pre-set spending limit and much more.
- American Express continues to deliver valuable and innovative services to its customers.
- It remains committed to its longstanding core values.
Best American Express credit card offers:
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
Reward Your Daily Routine
Whether it’s your morning commute or that last-minute grocery run, upgrade to earn more rewards on these everyday expenses. Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Earn Up to $300 Back – Here’s How:
Earn 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200 back.†
Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.† You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
The Business Gold Card from American Express
4X points that adjust to your spending.
Solutions to meet business needs
- 4X points on 2 select categories where you spend most each month, up to the first $150K in combined spend. 1X points on purchases thereafter.
- Add Employee Cards to earn rewards‡ on eligible employee purchases and stay on top of expenses with spending limits, alerts, and summary reports. The Business Gold Card offers an Employee Card option with no annual fee.
- Flexibility to pay eligible charges over time with interest, or pay your full balance, whichever is best for your business.
- APR on purchases will be a variable rate, 14.24% – 22.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Blue Cash® Card from American Express
Earn Cash Back Faster
The number of Reward Dollars you will earn is based on a percentage of the dollar amount of your eligible purchases made during that billing period. You can redeem Reward Dollars for statement credits, merchandise or gift cards whenever your total available reward dollar balance is 25 or more.‡