Travel and Reward credit cards are designed for people who like to travel whether for leisure or business who are looking to earn
- Airline miles
- Car rentals
- Hotel stays
- Travel Rewards
Choosing a travel reward credit card can be difficult, therefore, we have put together a great assortment of top rated travel rewards credit cards.
Earn travel rewards such as:
- Theme parks
Discover Travel Rewards Card
Discover It Miles
This is a great credit card for people who love to travel.
- You get 3x miles for every dollar you pay using the card no matter what kind of purchase it is for the whole of the first year. From next year onwards, you get 1.5x miles per dollar spent.
- These miles can be redeemed as cash (they will be deposited in an account of yours) or for credit on your travel expenses. Another advantage is that you will not be limited to a particular airline or hotel and you can book your travel anytime and with whoever you wish to.
- This is the kind of flexibility that will really save you money if you are a frequent traveler. With no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees, you are sorted out as far as your traveling is concerned.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
With this, you will be able to transfer all your points to Chase’s travel partners at full value.
- This basically means that for every reward point you get, the travel partner will give you the equivalent number of miles. When you book using Chase’s website, you get 20$ off, and you also get double the rewards when you use your Chase card for travel and dining purposes.
- The introductory offer is 0% annual fee and it will be $95 from the second year.
- Chase is also a company known for its great customer support.
Capital One Venture Rewards
Every dollar you spend with this card, you get 2 miles. Also, if you book yours now, you will get some exciting introductory benefits. If in the first 3 months, you spend $3000 with this card, you get a bonus of 40, 000 miles.
- This is equal to $400 in cash value! Also, because this card does not limit your travel to particular airlines or hotels, it is more accommodating and flexible to be used for traveling, whether you are doing it for leisure or business.
- Also, there are no ‘’black-out’’ days on which you cannot travel, which is really great.
- The first year, you will not have to pay an annual fee and it will be $59 from the second year onwards. Choosing a great travel and rewards credit card just got easier.